Friday, March 30, 2012

Sausalito

As I was biking near Sausalito on a clear September evening, I paused briefly at an intersection while trying to locate a spot to lock my bicycle. I had been biking for an hour and I needed a pie break. As I looked around I found this colorful line of mailboxes. I immediately pulled out my camera and swapped out the telephoto lens that was fitted. I went on to take about 20-30 pictures. There was a lady who was observing me- probably wondering why I was taking so many pictures.

I looked around but could not locate a place to secure my bicycle. I gave up and propped it against a parking meter and headed inside a store for coffee and a pie. It looked so amazing, I set it down on the table and immediately swapped to my 50mm lens. I had to be quick as the coffee was going cold. I clicked some pictures hoping to capture how inviting they looked. You be the judge.
About the photograph:
ISO 200, 50mm, f/5.6, 1/100













About the photograph:
ISO 200, 50mm, f/4.0, 1/200

No comments:

Post a Comment